I think I am more excited for this season that any previous ones.. (well, maybe not S2. I was itching for that one.. And S4...)
But this one has me all sorts of friggin' bouncy!!
I am somewhat spoiled for S7. Namely, overall theme and some character stuff (nothing major). So if you're up to date on that stuff then it will be safe to enter. If you are wanting to stay completely spoiler free go no further.
First up! Web clip!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hurty!Hurty!Sam \o/\o/ (extra squee..'cause.. well...if you know me *g*)
Confused!hurt!Dean \o/ \o/
Confident!Powerful!GOD!Cas \o/ \o/ (Am I a bad person for loving Cas like this?! *swoon*)
Obedient!Kowtowing!Bobby O_o :D
All in the space of 1.56! There's a whole episode to go yet. \o/
Ok. So. In the tradition of previous years I hereby list my hopes for S7.
I have to say I don't really have much that I really HAVE to see. Nothing as specific as previous years. Mainly because in the past I really wanted the boys to mend their rift. Essentially they have (YAY!) so pretty much anything goes now because that was the thing that was killing me the most in the past (even though I enjoyed that roller coaster of emotion).
Therefore these are just a few thing that might make me SQUEE even harder if I get them..
1. Adam (don't care how.. just.... something).
2. Meg. I do entertain this weird idea that Meg might end up being a "good" demon. If they continue with angels and demons in the storylines I'd like them to explore the idea that maybe a demon could redeem itself. After all, we've had "bad" angels. So why not "good" demons I think they planted the seed a while back (old Ruby days) but its never been explored further. Either way I'd like to see Meg again.
3. Lots of juicy post hell Sam. ;)
4. Reference made (but not dwelled on) Lisa & Ben's mind wipe.
5. Cas (I don't have strong feelings either way on what happens to Cas. I kinda love the idea of him being God. I suspect he'll be redeemed somehow, but I'd love to see God!Cas for a while).
6. Hurty post hell Sam. (did I mention that?)
7. I always mention wanting to see some post hunt first aid. We got a bit in S4 (Sam stitching himself, Dean shoulder pop).. but I want MOAR! One stitching the other. That's what I want!!
8. Sam in hospital. Come on! We've had Dean. Time for some Sam. (vidders keep having to use ER footage. We need SPN footage! *g*)
9. Um... Sam!sex. Purely for post meta purposes you understand. I want to see where Sam goes now after his soulless!Sam exploits.
10. Roadside beer drinking. (Bonus points for under the stars again).
11. Dean happiness. That poor boys deserves a break. Maybe a moment of realising his self worth.
12. Bobby romance (I'm think for Jim's sake more than anything *g*).
13. Bound boys. Extra bonus points for gagged. (hello kink!) I am not ashamed!
14. Good, old fashioned saving people, hunting things. Interesting MoTW stories, containing real mysteries and suspense. Truly scary episodes.
15. "Day in the life" episode. No hunt. Just down time. Laundry, cleaning the car, cleaning weapons, stock up... Not gonna happen. I suppose that's why fanfic exists.
16. Sammy hell flash backs. Along with seizures, angst, pain, fear, tears, comforting Dean. Ah... yep. Fanfic for that I suppose. (I can but hope..*g*)
17. *sigh* Amulet. And not just a reappearance but an explanation about the whole God magnet thing. (grrrrr....) Though I've moved past thinking it will return.
18. An awesome Big Bad. (can't wait to see what that will be...*bounces*)
19. Something completely unexpected. (though topping The French Mistake?!).
20. ENOUGH!!! I'll just be happy to see those two boys BACK ON MY TELLY!! \o/
BRING IT!!! WOO HOO!!