This was actually quite hard. And I'm sure there are better choices - but it was fun. :)
Meme: Anyone who feels like it should post their ten (oops 11) most CRUCIAL CRUCIAL CRUCIAL-ASS movies, like the movies that explain everything about yourselves in your current incarnations (not necessarily your ten favorite movies but the ten movies that you, as a person existing currently, feel would help people get to know you).
1. Enchanted (a wide eyed amazement of the world and general dorkiness)
2. Pulp Fiction (dancing!)
3. Dear Sir (my romantic notion of teaching)
4. Soylent Green (reflects my thoughts on where we are heading as a society - also Elysium and Wall-E)
5. Aliens (mother and defender of those I love)
6. It's a Wonderful Life (we all matter, no matter how small our lives are)
7. Amour (the kind of love I have with my hubby (and OMG this film...!)
8. Finding Nemo (learning to let go)
9. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (taking a deep breath and being adventurous)
10. Up (joie de vivre)
11. The Princess Bride (just because it's The Princess Bride! But also "true looovveeee").
I think what would be interesting is to get other people to choose films that they think reflect you. You know, in RL. ;)